Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10th Grade Reflection

My sophomore year here at International High School at Sharpstown has changed me by knowing what to do so I can have a good future, like have a good job and all that. It has changed or affected me by knowing that I have to finish high school and go to college. And never get in trouble and to not do the wrong thing. One thing that I learned about myself this year, is that I can graduate from high school and then go to college, because I am smart, but not in all the subjects but I have to put all my effort on it. I encountered a lot of things that I did not expect this school year; one thing was coming back to this school. Some contributions that I made in school, and around my community this year was to pass all my classes and help my elementary school on its students that can’t speak English good. And I got community hours for it. A misconception about me was that if I was going to pass all my classes on my first semester as a sophomore, and I did. Another misconception is that if I’m going to pass all my TAKS tests, but I think I am going to pass them all.  Some challenges that I had were doing a lot of projects in all of my classes, they were hard to think if what I was going to do, but I did do most of my projects. Some successes this year were passing all my semester one classes. All the things that I have learned on my sophomore year are going to” push me” through my next and last two years of high school by passing all my classes more easily and with a better grade than before and also pass all my TAKS test on my junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment