Tuesday, April 5, 2011

9th Grade Reflection

In my first year of high school, as a freshman I was still attending International High School. But next, I hope I move to a different school. The classes that I was the most successful were; Art 1, P. E, World Geography, IPC, and sometimes in English 1. I was successful in Art 1 because it was very easy and I am good at drawing. P.E is easy for everyone; you just had to dress out. World Geography was easy to me because I already knew most of the stuff that I learned in that class, and because my teacher was good at teaching. IPC was easy for me, but the teacher didn’t explain things well. And English 1 was sometimes easy, but it was hard too. I didn’t get my credit for my first semester, but then I stayed for credit recovery and I got it. Then in the second semester I got better in this subject. The classes that I was least successful were both of my Math classes and Chinese 1. I’ve always been bad in all my math classes, but I did get all my credits of all my math classes last year and this year.  My Chinese class last year was easier than this year. I am not successful in this subject because leaning Chinese is hard for me. And also because the teacher doesn’t explain herself on the Chinese words, as she should. My most memorable moment from my ninth grade was when the whole school went to Kemah. It was my most memorable moment from my ninth grade because it was fun, and I had fun with the people that I was with, also because it was the last day of school. Just that and it wasn’t so memorable either, so I really didn’t have a memorable moment from my ninth grade. But that could be one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment